REMINISCE. REJOICE. RENEW.
We reminisce and treasure ...
- the heart-warming story of our DCCCO beginning, a story of the Founders' love and sensitivity to the needs of the marginalized and to liberate them from the clutches of poverty,
- the multi-faceted milestone of our DCCCO journey, fraught with beautiful memories and enriching experiences.
We rejoice and are grateful ...
- for the many blessings we received and shared, and the varied value-laden opportunities we enjoyed,
- for the spiritual guidance, enormous support, sincere commitment of our leaders and whole-hearted cooperation of all members,
- for enabling many of our members to provide for their basic needs, education for children and uplift the quality of their lives,
- for all the success we have achieved despite the growing pains we have experienced.
We renew and reaffirm ...
- our commitment to care for the have-less and to guide DCCCO members and their communities towards the achievement of socio-spiritual transformation and authentic freedom,
- our pledge to move steadily forward towards our Golden Jubilee celebration and beyond,
- We rally everybody to Go for GOLD, Go for GLORY, Go for GOD.
|A Journey on a Mission towards a Vision
(The DCCCO Story)